In case you missed it last night: Gencon Indie Games on Demand: GM Tutorial and Q+A
We’ll be covering all this again on Wednesday night at Gencon as well!
We talked about:
– how signups work
– how to prepare for your games
– what you’re responsible for as Host or GM
– pitching games to players
– teaching rules
– time management
– our harassment policy
– what to do about problems
– 2 and 4 hour time slots
– adult and queer content
– how much time to spend on intros
– and more!
I’m watching it now on my phone, where it’s working fine.
I missed it because of amazing frozen yogurt, so I’ve got it bookmarked to watch later.
I just watched this and LOVED it, it definitely diswaged many of my anxieties. Thank you.